Saturday, June 22, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #3

STSmall_thumb[2]
Happy Summer everyone!

A few days ago, I went to a used bookstore, where I got all my books for really cheap. I kind of just grabbed books that I recognized because I was that excited, without reading the synopsis or anything. 

Here's what I got:

From top left:
1. Glass, by Ellen Hopkins
2. I am the Messenger, by Markus Zusak
3. Catalyst, by Laurie Halse Anderson
4. Incarceron, by Catherine Fisher


5. Only the Good Spy Young, by Ally Carter
6. Tithe, by Holly Black
7. Burned, by Ellen Hopkins
8. Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy, by Ally Carter

E-books:
Of Poseidon (Of Poseidon, #1)Die for Me (Revenants, #1)Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1)

1. Of Poseidon, by Anna Banks
2. Die For Me, by Amy Plum
3. Anna Dressed in Blood, by Kendare Blake

Mostly this week I'm catching up on series I have meant to read for a while. What's on your Stacking the Shelves?

11 comments:

  1. I really like the Gallagher Girls series and I think they definitely get better as they go on! They're my guilty pleasure. :) And I too got I am the Messenger recently – so excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything by Ally Carter should be awesome (although I haven't started reading this series). Can't wait to see what you think of I am the Messenger!
      Thanks for visiting, Ruby :D

      Delete
  2. Ooo, Incarceron? I sort of loved the book, but I really loved the idea behind it. Hope you enjoy it! :)

    ~Sophia @ Bookwyrming Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I've read mixed reviews of that book, but I still have high hopes. Thanks, Sophia!

      Delete
  3. I'm really jealous of your haul! I've wanted to read Anna Dressed in Blood, Of Poseidon, and Incarceron for awhile now!! I enjoyed I Am The Messenger, and hope you do too! Awesome book haul :)

    Seirra @ Dear, Restless Reader

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I need to finish reading the Gallagher Girl series. I read the first one ages ago, but haven't read any of the others. Happy reading!
    Natflix&Books' StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice stacking the shelves post. Have fun reading Of Poseidon it's really good. I can't wait to see your review on it! Also I can't wait to see your opinion on Incarceron as I haven't heard much about it.

    Here's my STS post:
    http://mycrazybookishworld.blogspot.com.au/2013/06/stacking-shelves-220613.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great haul! I loved reading Gallagher Academy! :)
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! Really want to read Die for me:)

    My StS:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/stacking-shelves-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh! Ellen Hopkins books! I hope you enjoy them!! And then I've really been wanting to read Die For Me and Of Poseidon!

    Happy Reading!
    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anna dressed in Blood looks really good. I still need to look into Ally Carter's books. I have her first one that I still need to read. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions .

    ReplyDelete